Thursday, August 7, 2008

For Good Measure

I've decided that since I haven't posted something in a little while (and frankly I have nothing else to write about at the moment), that it's time to post another playlist. These are all just songs I've been listening to a lot lately. 9, 10, and 11 are few favorites that have been in heavy rotation lately while the rest are relatively new to my library. Please enjoy.
  1. Carolina Liar "I'm Not Over"
  2. Throw Me the Statue "Lolita"
  3. Katie Herzig "Sweeter Than This"
  4. Imogen Heap "Not Now But Soon"
  5. Blind Pilot "Go On, Say It"
  6. The Wombats "Let's Dance to Joy Division"
  7. N.E.R.D. "Spaz"
  8. The Ting Tings "That's Not My Name"
  9. Rilo Kiley "Portions For Foxes"
  10. The Postal Service "Against All Odds"
  11. Pigeonhed "Battleflag (Low-Fidelity Allstars Remix)"


No comments: