Thursday, August 14, 2008

Put Aside The Intellectual Stimuli

For those of you who have seen Ice Harvest, Bullets Over Broadway, and Grace is Gone , you know that John Cusack is one of the better actors we've got flying just below the radar. There is one thing that is quite bothersome to me, though, and that is the lonely hill upon which I stand. Let me fill you in...

A long time ago, I was out for a random evening of time-killing (read: nothing to do on a Friday night except hit Borders, then Jack-In-The-Box, and drive around) with a friend who shall remain nameless. We were sitting in her car and I had a Perrier. She asked me what I was drinking and I jokingly said "Peru!" to which she in turn replied...

"You mean Perrier?"

I died a little inside, which is why I need to spread the word. One of my favorite movies, and one that J.C. possibly regrets, is Better Off Dead. A side-splitter about the anguish of a break-up and in a completely dysfunctional situation. If you have not seen it, I personally guarantee that it'll make you laugh.


See?
 

No comments: